- Product Description
- Cross Cambered
- Easy To Lay
- Traditional Appearance
- Wide Range Of Colours & Finishes Available
Sandtoft Concrete Plain Roof Tiles
Sandtoft Concrete Plain tiles are small and rectangular in format and have always been 265mm x 165mm (or in fact 10½" x 6½") in overall size, requiring 60 tiles per square metre.
They perform by overlapping densely up to three tiles deep to achieve a watertight layer.
These versatile, cross-cambered concrete tiles are perfect for complex detailing and curved roof applications - at an affordable price!
- Quantity per pallet: 768
- Supplied in bands of 16
- Weight as laid: 78 KG per m/2 (roof) / 68.9 KG per m/2 (vertical)
- Weight per 1000: 1.3 tonnes
- Weight per tile: 1.3kg
Minimum Roof Pitch
- Minimum roof pitch: 35 degrees (roof) / 75 degrees (vertical)
- Covering capacity at maximum gauge: 60 tiles per m/2 (roof) / 53 tiles per m/2 (vertical)
- Batten Spacing: 100 mm (Roof) / 114 mm (Vertical)
- Size of tile: 265mm x 165 mm
- Headlap : 65mm (Roof) / 38mm (Vertical)
- Material: Concrete
Sandtoft roof tiles must be laid and fixed to comply with BS 5534: the British Standard Code of practice for slating and tiling, and BS 8000: Part 6: the British Standard Code of practice for workmanship on building sites.