- Product Description
- Durable underlay reinforced with a laminated Polypropylene nonwoven layer
- Can be used in all supported and unsupported pitched roof applications, including warm, hybrid and cold roofs
- Specially designed for the rough installation related conditions of fully boarded roofs
Tyvek Supro Breathable Roof Underlay Felt 145gsm 50mtr x 1m / 50mtr x 1.5mtr
DuPont Tyvek Supro is an extremely water resistant, airtight and vapour permeable membrane providing superior air and moisture management for commercial and residential buildings.
Suitable for use in all supported and unsupported pitched roof applications, including warm, hybrid and cold roofs. Also suitable for Scottish sarking board systems and low pitched metal roofs as well as wall and floor applications.
Whilst there are different kinds of vapour open roof underlays on the market, DuPont Tyvek Supro has an extremely thick functional layer when compared to the functional layer of products with microporous films or microporous coatings.
Tyvek Supro with its millions of unique and extremely thin fibres offers all the key properties required for the performance of a long lasting breather membrane. These are bonded together to create a maze that stops water penetrating, whilst allows water vapour to freely move through the fibres.
Tyvek Supro is a high performance breather membrane available at a surprisingly economical price, and this is a high performance product that outperforms many other premium breather membranes.
Tyvek Supro will protect your roof from the build-up of water condensation for many years to come, and also acts as a barrier to windborne rain, snow, dust and pollution, protecting the inside of your roof.
Tyvek Supro is certified by the BBA as a low water vapour resistance (Type LR) underlay. It may be used as part of a roof system without the need for any further roof ventilation.
Features and Benefits:
- High water vapour transmission.
- BBA approved for use in Warm and Cold, Ventilated & Non Ventilated Roofs.
- Long life - 10 year manufacturer's product warranty
- Easy to install – just lay and staple in place.
- Installation proof - resists rips and tears
- BBA Certified
- Weight: 145grams m2
- Tensile Strength: 300 / 240
- Nail Tear Strength: 180 / 205
- Water Vapour Transmission: 935
- Water Vapour Resistance: 0.22
- Watertightness: W1
- Composition: Composite of High Density Polyethylene and Polypropylene
- Roll Weight: 145 gr/ m2
- UV exposure: 4 months
- Functional layer thickness:450 / 220 micro m
- Water vapour transmission (Sd): 0.03 m
- CE marking: yes