- Product Description
- Forms no droplets when fire starts and limits the propagation of flames
- Reduces smoke
- Up to Euroclass B (free-hanging) classification, which nearly no other membrane can reach
- Made with halogen-free flame retardant coating for limited impact on the environment
- Includes the same product benefits as the existing Tyvek product range with the addition of flame retardancy
- Low flammability with very limited contribution to fire
- Long-term investment protection
- Greater safety during and after installation
- CE Marking
Tyvek FireCurb Housewrap Breathable Membrane For Walls 50mtr x 1.5mtr
Tyvek FireCurb Housewrap is a fire retardant membrane suitable for both commercial and residential buildings that uses new, patented technology.
DuPont Tyvek FireCurb Housewrap is a lightweight, advanced, fire retardant membrane that self-extinguishes when ignited, using a halogen-free flame retardant coating to reduce the formation of droplets and smoke with minimal environmental impact.
Setting a New Standard for Protection Tyvek FireCurb Housewrap takes the airtight and watertight yet vapour-open breather membranes of Tyvek membranes and adds flame retardancy properties that can significantly increase building safety.
Tyvek FireCurb is a flame retardant membrane which helps to slow or prevent the spread of flames, improving evacuation time for occupants and also helping to increase the fire rating of wall elements.
Suitable for use in all building types, from bungalows to high-rises, Tyvek FireCurb Housewrap offers an outstanding long-term protection solution you can trust.
- Roll size: 1.5mtr x 50mtr
- Roll weight: 5.5kg
- Composition: Flash-spun-bond HDPE with flame retardant coating
- Temperature resistance: –40 degrees c to +100 degrees c
- Water vapour transmission (Sd): 0.014m
- Mass per unit area: 68g/m2
- Functional layer thicknes
- CE Marking: Yes
- BBA certificate: 90/2548
- CE-Certificate of Conformity: Yes (0799-CPD-128)
- Reaction to fire: according to EN 13501-1 (on mineral wool, free-hanging or on cementitious boarding--> B-s1,d0 , if installed onto wood --> D-s2,d2)
VideoTyvek FireCurb Video