- Product Description
- Reduces convective heat losses
- Reduces risk of condensation in the insulation
- Transparent for easier installation of insulation
- Limited vapour transmission
- Airtight and water resistance
- Superior mechanical strength
- Light weight
- Easy to install
- BBA approved
Tyvek AirGuard Control Vapour Control Layer 50mtr x 1.5mtr
DuPont Tyvek AirGuard Control is a tough, transparent vapour control barrier that improves airtightness by reducing convective heat loss and air leakage while also minimising the risk of condensation in roof and wall insulation.
DuPont Tyvek AirGuard Control is designed to reduce uncontrolled air leakage and minimise convective heat loss in roofs, walls and floors.
A continuous layer of Tyvk DuPont AirGuard Control reduces air leakage by providing an effective vapour control barrier to control air movement and moisture infiltration around the habitable space of the building.
- Composition: DuPont Typar spunbond & Ethylen Butylacrylate Copolymer
- Roll size: 1.5m x 50m
- Mass per unit area: 108g/m2
- Water vapour transmission (Sd): 2m
- CE marking: Yes
- BBA certificates: 08/4548 and 90/2548
- Reaction to Fire: Class E
- CE-conformity for plastic and rubber vapour control layer (EN 13984)
To avoid the risk of condensation, DuPont Tyvek AirGuard Control should be fitted on the warm side of a building, together with a diffusion-open Tyvek underlay on the cold side.