- Product Description
- Highly permeable to water vapour
- Can be fixed directly to insulation
- Enhances the airtightness of the building construction
- Lightweight, flexible and easy to install
- Can be left uncovered for up to 4 months while retaining full performance
- Long-term reliability
- CE marked
- Fully BBA, IAB, and UKAS approved
Tyvek Housewrap Breathable Membrane For Walls 100mtr x 1.4mtr
DuPont Tyvek Housewrap offers durable protection from moisture for walls, and is also breathable to reduce condensation.
DuPont Tyvek Housewrap is the ideal breathable membrane for timber frame wall systems, and is also suitable for steel frame and concrete wall construction.
Tyvek Housewrap is made of high density polyethylene fibres for long-term protection against the elements.
This durable, lightweight breathable membrane is windtight and water resistant and designed for use in new build, refurbishment or extension projects.
- Composition: High density polyethylene
- Mass per unit area: 63g/m2
- UV exposure: 4 months
- Product thickness = functional layer thickness: 175µm
- CE marking: Yes
- BBA certificate: 90/2548
- Water vapour transmission (Sd): 0.01m
FixingDuPont Tyvek Housewrap should be surface-applied, and should be fixed directly to the sheathing ply/OSB, insulation or blockwork.