- Product Description
- Suitable for roof pitches as low as 12.5 degrees (Smooth finish only)
- Contemporary popular design
Redland Regent Concrete Interlocking Roof Tiles
Redland Regent tiles are characterised by their high, bold roll profile, creating a striking and unique effect on the roof.
They are available in a wide range of colours and can be laid at pitches as low as 12.5 degrees, making them ideal for extensions and lean-to-roofs where the rafters have to fit below existing window cills.
- Tiles per Pallet: 252
- Tiles per Pack: 42
- Laid Weight: 49 kg/m2 at 318 mm gauge / 46 kg/m2 at 343 mm gauge
- Weight per 1000 Tiles: 4.89 tonnes (approx)
- Weight per Pallet: 1.25 tonnes (approx)
Minimum Roof Pitch & Headlap
- Minimum Pitch & Headlap: Through Coloured: 12.5 degrees at 100mm headlap / 17.5 degrees at 75mm headlap
- Granular: 22.5 degrees at 100mm headlap / 30 degrees at 75mm headlap
- Maximum Pitch: 90 degrees subject to fixing specification
- Maximum Headlap: 125 mm
- Hanging Length: 397 mm (approx)
- Linear Cover of 1 Tile: 300 mm
- Covering Capacity (net): 10.5 tiles/m² 2 at 318mm gauge / 9.7 tiles/m2 at 343 mm gauge
- Battens Required: 3.15 m/m2 at 318mm gauge / 2.92 m/m2 at 343 mm gauge
- Batten Size: 38 x 25 mm rafter centres up to 450 mm / 50 x 25 mm rafter centres up to 600 mm
- Nail Size: 50 mm x 3 mm
- Tile Size: 418 mm x 332 mm
- Tile Thickness: 26 mm
- Minimum Gauge: 293 mm
- Maximum Gauge: Through Coloured: 318 mm below 17.5 degrees / 343 mm at 17.5+ degrees
- Granular: 318 mm below 30 degrees / 343 mm at 30+ degrees
- Redland Regent Tiles must be laid straight bonded, normally from right to left.
- Eaves Filler Units must be used at all eaves situations.
- At left-hand verges, use Standard Tiles with interlocks removed.
- At right-hand verges, use Standard Tiles.
- Half Tiles must not be used at verges.
- Dentil slips must be used for mortar bedded ridges and hips.
- Half Tiles should be used to avoid the use of small pieces of tiles.