- Product Description
- Suitable for roof pitches as low as 17.5 degrees (Smooth finish only)
- Enduringly popular
- Clean, unobtrusive design
Redland Double Roman Concrete Interlocking Roof Tiles
Redland Double Roman Interlocking Roof Tiles are a classic interlocking concrete tile with a distinctive Roman profile, boasting a gentle roll and subtle pans.
It is available in a wide range of colours to blend harmoniously with any environment.
Once installed, these tiles create the look of a classic, clay double roman roof with the added advantage of being compatible with a wide range of fittings and accessories.
- Tiles per Pallet: 252
- Supplied in bands of 42
- Laid Weight: 46 kg/m2 at 318mm gauge / 43 kg/m2 at 343 mm gauge
- Weight per 1000 Tiles: 4.2 tonnes approx
- Weight per Pallet: 1.12 tonnes approx
- Weight per Tile: 4.2 kg
Minimum Roof Pitch & Headlap
- Minimum Pitch & Headlap: Smooth: 17.5 degrees at 100mm headlap / 22.5 degrees at 75mm headlap
- Granular: 22.5 degrees at 100mm headlap / 30 degrees at 75mm headlap
- Max Pitch: 90 degrees subject to fixing spec
- Max Headlap: 125 mm
- Covering Capacity: 10.5 tiles/m2 at 318mm gauge / 9.7 tiles/m2 at 343 mm gauge
- Hanging Length: 397 mm approx
- Linear Cover of 1 Tile: 300 mm
- Battens Required: 3.15 linear m/m2 at 315 mm gauge / 2.92 m/m2 at 343mm gauge
- Batten Size: 38 mm x 25 mm: rafter centres up to 450 mm / 50 mm x 25mm: rafter centres up to 600 mm
- Nail Size: 60mm x 3.35mm
- Size: 418 mm x 330 mm
- Minimum Gauge: 293 mm
- Maximum Gauge: Smooth: 318mm below 25 degrees / 343mm at 25 degrees or above
- Granular: 318mm below 30 degrees / 343mm at 30 degrees or above
- Redland Double Roman 50 Tiles have been rigorously tested in a wind tunnel where combinations of high wind and driving rain are used to determine the tile performance with respect to wind loading and weathertightness.
- Redland Double Roman 50 Tiles meet all the requirements of BS 5534: 2014 Code of practice for slating & tiling (providing Redland fixing recommendations are complied with) & BS EN 490: 2011 Concrete roofing tiles and fittings for roof covering & wall clad
- Redland roof tiles must be laid and fixed to comply with BS 5534: the British Standard Code of practice for slating and tiling, and BS 8000: Part 6: the British Standard Code of practice for workmanship on building sites.
- Redland 50 Double Roman Tiles must be laid straight bonded, normally from right to left.
- At left-hand verges, use Standard Tiles with interlocks removed.
- At right-hand verges, use Standard Tiles.
- Half Tiles must not be used at verges