- Product Description
- Double camber shaping adds an instant visual appeal
- Traditional profile with the benefits of modern manufacturing techniques, long life, quality & versatility
Marley Eternit Acme Double Camber Clay Machine Made Plain Roof Tile
Marley Eternit Acme Double Camber Clay Machine Made Plain Roof Tiles have a longitudinal and latitudinal camber, the unique double curve gives the designer the opportunity to create highly textured roofscapes with accentuated light and shade.
Accreditation to the BES 6001 framework standard for 'Responsible Sourcing' means that projects using Eternit clay tiles can now achieve extra credits under BREEAM.
These clay tiles are available in a distinctive range of 6 colours that add character and have a lasting beauty which improves with each passing season.
No other manufacturer in the UK has a clay double camber plain tile making this Acme tile truly unique.
- Quanity per pallet:1260
- Supplied in bands of 12
- Weight of tiling: 64kg/m2 (0.63 kN/m2) at 100mm gauge (roof) (approx.) / 56kg/m2 (0.55 kN/m2) at 115mm gauge (vertical)
Minimum Roof Pitch & Headlap
- Minimum pitch: 35 degrees
- Maximum pitch: 90 degrees
- Minimum headlap: 65mm (roof) / 35mm (vertical)
- Covering capacity: 60 tiles/m2 at 100mm gauge (roof) / 53 tiles/m2 at 115mm gauge (vertical)
- Cover width: 165mm (nominal)
- Battens required: 10.0 linear m/m2 at 100mm gauge (roof) (net) / 8.7 linear m/m2 at 115mm gauge (vertical)
- Batten size: 38mm x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm recommended centres (fixed to BS 5534)
- Tile nails: 38mm x 2.65mm
- Size of tile: 265mm x 165mm
- Tile thickness: 11mm (nominal)
- Maximum gauge: 100mm (roof) / 115mm (vertical)
- Tested for resistance to wind driven rain
- Meets the requirements of BS 5534 with respect to wind loading
- Strength and durability: Eternit clay plain tiles do not delaminate and are extremely strong, having a minimum transverse strength of 780N
- Manufactured to BS EN 1304 under a quality management system meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001
- CE marked in line with the Construction Products Directive achieving a ‘Very Good’ rating
- Material: Clay
FixingShould be fixed to comply with the revised British Standard for Slating and Tiling BS 5534: 2014 & NHBC Technical Standards (where applicable)