- Product Description
Redland Rosemary Classic Machine Made Clay Plain Roof Tile
The Rosemary name is synonymous with clay plain tiles, adding distinction and character to pitched roofs for over 175 years.
The Redland Rosemary Clay Plain Tile range includes both of single and cross-cambered tiles combining the quality of hand-crafted clay with the reliability of modern machine-made techniques.
Produced from the finest clays, the Redland Rosemary range is offered in a range of weathered, brindled and single colours that create striking and attractive roofs.
- Tiles per Pallet: 840
- Tiles per Pack: 14
- Packs per Pallet: 60
- Laid Weight: 78 kg/m2 below 90 degrees / 68 kgm/2 at 90 degrees
- Weight per 1000 Tiles: 1.30 tonnes
- Weight per Pallet: 1.11 tonnes
Minimum Roof Pitch & Headlap
- Minimum Pitch: 35 degrees
- Maximum Pitch: 90 degrees subject to fixing specification
- Minimum Headlap: 65 mm below 90 degrees / 35mm at 90 degrees
- Maximum Headlap: 88 mm
- Minimum Gauge: 88 mm
- Linear Cover of 1 Tile: 165 mm
- Covering Capacity: 60 tiles/m2 below 90 degrees / 52 tiles/m2 at 90 degrees
- Hanging Length: 255 mm approx
- Battens Required: 10 linear m/m2 below 90 degrees / 8.7 m/m2 at 90 degrees
- Batten Size: 38 x 25 mm - rafter centres up to 600 mm
- 265 mm x 165 mm
- Maximum Gauge: 100 mm below 90 degrees / 115 mm at 90 degrees
- Nail Size: 40 mm x 2.65 mm
- Conform to BS EN 1304: 2013 Clay roofing tiles and fittings & have been rigorously wind tunnel tested where combinations of high wind & driving rain are used to determine tile performance with respect to wind loading and weathertightness
- Redland Rosemary Clay Plain Tiles meet all the requirements of BS 5534: 2014 Code of practice for slating and tiling (including shingles), providing Redland fixing recommendations are complied with.