Edilians HF Phalempin Single Camber Machine Made Clay Plain Roof Tile
( £0.50 Incl. VAT)
HF Phalempin Single Camber Machine Made Clay Plain Roof Tile
Best selling machine made clay plain tiles, manufactured in France.
An appealing and distinctive range of mellow, textured colours are available, at an affordable price.
Popular with roofers as they are easy to cut.
- Quantity per pallet: 1088 tiles
- Supplied in packs of 17 tiles
- Weight per tile: 1.1 kg
- Weight per m2: 65 kg
- Minimum roof pitch: 30 degrees
- Batten size: 25 x 38mm
- Nail size: 40 x 3mm Alloy
- Batten coverage: 10m per m2
- Nominal gauge: Pitched: 100mm / Vertical 115mm
- Minimum headlap: 70mm at 100mm gauge
- 60 m2 - pitched / 52 m2 - vertical
- Edilians Roof Tiles are covered by a comprehensive 30 year guarantee of durability provided that they have been installed in compliance with BS 8000 part 6 (1990), BS 5534 part 1 (1997)
- Unique anti capillary channels ensure enhanced performance and peace of mind
- Available in a wide range of distinctive colours
- Tiles should be installed in accordance with the relavent British Standards.
- Tiles must be laid broken bonded and, in accordance with good working practice, should be selected from at least 3 pallets