Marley Eternit Acme Single Camber Clay Machine Made Plain Roof Tile
(£0.52 Incl. VAT)
The Eternit Acme Single Camber Clay Plain Roof Tile allows the creation of traditional and contemporary low pitch roof designs with the warmth and character of clay.
Advances in clay tile technology means beautiful clay roofs are now more affordable than ever, this combined with excellent environmental credentials and a range of colours and finishes available, make Eternit Acme Single Camber Clay Plain tiles a real option for your roofing project.
The extensive Eternit Clay Plain Roof Tile range contains colour, texture and camber options which meet the aesthetic and performance demands of all types of roofing applications.
Clay is a natural, durable and beautiful roofing material. Plain roofing tiles made from clay have been used to cover roofs in Britain for over eight hundred years and they form much of the character of the roofs seen in the South East of England and the Midlands, where the largest deposits of clay are located.
Accreditation to the BES 6001 framework standard for 'Responsible Sourcing' means that projects using Eternit Clay Plain Tiles can now achieve extra credits under BREEAM and The Code for Sustainable Homes.
- Quanity per pallet:1260
- Supplied in bands of 12
- Weight of tiling: 64kg/m2 (0.63 kN/m2) at 100mm gauge (roof) (approx.) / 56kg/m2 (0.55 kN/m2) at 115mm gauge (vertical)
Minimum Roof Pitch & Headlap
- Minimum pitch: 30 degrees
- Maximum pitch: 90 degrees
- Minimum headlap: 65mm (roof) / 35mm (vertical)
- Covering capacity: 60 tiles/m2 at 100mm gauge (roof) / 53 tiles/m2 at 115mm gauge (vertical)
- Cover width: 165mm (nominal)
- Battens required: 10.0 linear m/m2 at 100mm gauge (roof) (net) / 8.7 linear m/m2 at 115mm gauge (vertical)
- Batten size: 38mm x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm recommended centres (fixed to BS 5534)
- Tile nails: 38mm x 2.65mm
- Size of tile: 265mm x 165mm
- Tile thickness: 11mm (nominal)
- Maximum gauge: 100mm (roof) / 115mm (vertical)
- Tested for resistance to wind driven rain
- Meets the requirements of BS 5534 with respect to wind loading
- Strength and durability: Eternit clay plain tiles do not delaminate and are extremely strong, having a minimum transverse strength of 780N
- Manufactured to BS EN 1304 under a quality management system meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001
- CE marked in line with the Construction Products Directive achieving a Very Good rating
- Material: Clay
- Range of 8 colours to help you match the surrounding area & meet planning requirements
- Market leading 30 degree minimum pitch for greater design flexibility
- A 'Very Good' certification for BES 6001 (all clay plain tiles)
- Natural product with A+ environmental credentials (BREEAM)
- Range of complementary fittings and accessories
- Affordable price making them a real option for any roofing project
- Provides the longevity and quality of using a strong, natural material with the benefits of modern production techniques
- 100% recyclable