- Product Description
- Uniline design makes the vent virtually invisible in the roof line
- Designed to fit with most manufacturers concrete and double cambered clay plain tiles
- Simple to install as no tile or batten cutting is necessary
- Rear oval spigot to ensure direct ventilation path and maximum airflow into the roof space
- Adaptor and flexipipe available separately to connection to soil ventilation or mechanical extraction
- Prevents entry of birds and large insects
- Suitable for high and low level ventilation
- Complies fully with relevant Building Regulations and British Standards.
Klober Plain Roof Tile Vent For Concrete Or Machine Made Clay Roof Tiles
A low profile ventilating tile which suits most clay and concrete plain tiles, which can be used for roof space ventilation at high or low level, or for soil ventilation or Mechanical extraction when used with the Soil & Mechanical Adaptor (sold separately)
Provides ventilation in your roof without the need for breathable membrane simply replaces two existing plain tiles
Please note that these vents are for use with concrete or clay machine made plain tiles only, manufactured in the last 30 years.
Can be connected to a 4" / 100mm Flexipipe with a Klober Plain Tile Vent Adaptor and Flexipipe (available separately)
- Performance: Provides ventilation area in excess of 6,000m square metres
- 5mm, 10mm and 25mm continuous opening equivalent at 1.2m, 0.6m and 0.3m respectively
- Material: Polypropylene/PVC
- Dimensions: 300mm long x 330mm wide
- The Vent Tile is positioned in broken-bond format, above the course below, and the felt is marked and cut to accommodate the downpipe.
- The vent tile is then positioned adjacent to the next tile, nailed in place and tiling continued as normal.