Rooftec Flex Plus 5mtr x 150mm / 200mm / 300mm / 450mm
Rooftec Flex Plus Lead Replacement Flashing 5mtr x 150mm / 200mm / 300mm / 450mm
Rooftec Flex Plus Lead Replacement Flashing is a high performance low cost aluminium flashing suitable for use as an alternative to traditional lead in both flat and pitched roof applications.
Produced from sheet aluminium with a protective polyurethane coating on top and a polyisobutylene adhesive on the underside.
Finished with a dimpled profile this unique construction ensures that Lead Free is waterproof, durable and extremely malleable.
The polyisobutylene adhesive ensures a strong permanent bond to all building materials without the need for a primer unless a surface is extremely unstable and forming a watertight joint requires no additional tape or sealant.
Extremely safe to use due to its lightweight construction and cutting and shaping is achieved with a knife or scissors that produce no sharp edges. Consequently installation is rapid and safe with no health and safety issues.
This product has a 15 year guarantee with a life expectancy in excess of 20 years.
- Length: 5 mtr
- Width: 150mm / 300mm / 450mm
- Colour: Grey
- Form: Sheet aluminium with a protective polyurethane coating on top and a polyisobutylene adhesive on the underside
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee
- Low Cost
- Easily Cut
- Easily Repaired
- No health and safety issues
- No resale value
- Alternative to traditional lead
- Bonds to all building materials without the need for a primer
- Lead Free Plus can be installed and worked in any direction using a mallet, roller or by hand
- Cutting is achieved with scissors or knife
- Before fixing to any building material surface the protective paper should be left in place until the final shape and position is determined
- The surface should also be clean and dry to achieve permanent adhesion
- If the building material surface is unstable then Cromar bituminous primer should be applied
- Any jointing detail should have a minimum overlap of 100 mm