- Product Description
- Mortar free
- One seal for 1/2 round and universal concrete angle ridge tiles
- Quick and easy to install, no special tools required
- Lightweight, safe and easy to handle
- Vapour permeable
- Water and wind resistant
- Self adhesive butyl strip provides a permanently strong bond
- UV stable
- No harmful effects on surrounding materials and components
- Highly resistant to mould growth and fungal attack
- Highly durable, with a service life similar to roof structure
- 10 year guarantee on all components
- Manufacturers Part Number: KR5000
Klober Roll Fix Dry Fix Vented Roof Ridge Kit 5mtr Anthracite / Brown / Terracotta
The Klober RollFix Kit is a universal, rollable ventilating dry ridge and hip system, suitable for ventilating most concrete half round ridge tiles.
Available in 3 generic colours to blend in with most roofs, it comes in a practical all in one kit.
As it is mechanically fixed it stays in place for the life of the roof, and can be fitted in any weathers without special tools or experience.
Suitable for most concrete half round ridge tiles, and suits most slate and tile profiles.
- Material: Polypropylene membrane with a mesh fabric. Lower portion of each side flap: UV stable coloured aluminium coating
- Dimensions: 295mm roll width x 5m lengths
- Regulations: Ventilates to BS 5250 / Complies with BS 5534 for mechanical fixing / Manufactured to DIN 4108/3
- Performance: For most tiles it provides high level ventilation, equivalent to at least 5mm continuous opening