- Product Description
- Suitable for roof pitches as low as 17.5 degrees (Smooth finish only / 100mm Headlap)
Sandtoft Standard Pattern Concrete Interlocking Roof Tiles
Easy to install and highly durable, these tiles are ideal for re-roofing projects, or applications where speed of laying and affordability are important factors.
Commonly referred to as the 15" x 9", this tile is suitable for roof pitches down to a low pitch of 17.5 degrees.
Similar to the Redland 49 and the Marley Ludlow Plus, these economical roof tiles are laid on literally millions of roofs nationwide - and with good reason!
- Quantity per pallet: 360
- Supplied in bands of 8
- Weight as laid: 53.7 kg per m/2 (100 mm) / 49.2 kg per m/2 (75mm)
- Weight per 1000: 3.0 tonnes
- Weight per tile: 3.0 kg
Minimum Roof Pitch
- Minimum roof pitch: 17.5 degrees smoothfaced (100mm) / 22.5 degrees smoothfaced (75mm) / 30 degrees sandfaced (75mm) headlap
- Covering capacity at maximum gauge: 17.9 tiles per m/2 (100mm) / 16.4 tiles per m/2 (75mm)
- Batten Spacing: 305 mm (maximum) / 260 mm (minimum)
- Size of tile: 380 mm x 230 mm
- Headlap: 75 mm (minimum) / 120 mm (maximum)
- Material: Concrete
FixingSandtoft roof tiles must be laid and fixed to comply with BS 5534: the British Standard Code of practice for slating and tiling, and BS 8000: Part 6: the British Standard Code of practice for workmanship on building sites.