RynoPaveSupport RPA Self Levelling Adjustable Paving Pedestals
(£4.07 Incl. VAT)
Monday to Friday: 7.30am – 5.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am – 12.00pm
We are closed on Bank Holidays & Public Holidays
RynoPaveSupport Self Levelling Adjustable Paving Pedestals
Ryno paving support systems are a fast and versatile, strong and safe paving solution, with a paving support system to suit every project on every scale.
The variety of Ryno systems allow easy paving installation over multiple heights and gradients, and the versatility of RynoPaveSupport pads and pedestals means elevated paving areas can be created easily without having to undertake expensive and disruptive groundworks.
The RynoPaveSupport self-levelling adjustable pedestal is unrivalled in its field. Designed to support any type of calibrated paving, it offers the highest compressive strength of any pedestal system on the market.
Its unique self-levelling head and impressive height range will accommodate even the most complex paving issues – including sloping areas, drainage and maintenance access.
- Material: PP Polyproylene UV resistant
- Resistant to moulds, algae, alkali, bitumen
- Max Compression: 2100 Kg
- Base Diameter: 210mm / 220mm
- Head Diameter: 130mm
- Spacer tab thicknesses: 2mm / 4mm (standard) / 6mm
- Working Temp: -40 to + 120 degrees c
- Unique self-levelling design offers slope correction up to 10.5%
- Ultimate compression strength for maximum durability
- Simple design ensures rapid installation
- For use with any type of calibrated paving - concrete, granite, porcelain, etc.