Cure It GRP Roofing Catalyst Hardener Summer / Winter Grade
( £10.92 Incl. VAT)
Cure It GRP Fibreglass Roofing Catalyst Hardener for Cure It Roofing Topcoat & Resin - Summer / Winter Grade
Please note: We will supply either Summer or Winter Grade of this product as appropriate to the conditions. If you require the Extra Slow Summer version (for high temperatures) please contact us before ordering.
The Cure It Fibreglass GRP roofing system is a complete range of GRP materials designed for roofing applications.
The system is a wet-laid laminate (consisting of Reinforcement Mat saturated with Roofing Resin) applied over a securely fitted OSB3 18mm T&G deck. The perimeter of the roof and any changes in pitch are resolved with a range of GRP Edge Trims. The roof is finished with a hard wearing Roofing Topcoat.
Cure It Features
- 20 year materials guarantee
- 20 year workmanship guarantee (this is provided by trained installers as a counterpart to the materials guarantee)
- CE conformity marking LABC (Local Authority Building Control) certified (for installers that have attended the Cure It training course)
- Proven certified pedigree to BS and ETAG (European Technical Approval Guidelines) standards Complete range of materials specially formulated for roofing applications with Duraflex technology by the UK’s leading GRP roofing materials manufacturer.
- Comprehensive specification support
- Complete with a 20 year guarantee on the materials from the manufacturer
- Trained installers guarantee that the roof will remain leak free for at least 20 years
- CE conformity marking (Pending)
- LABC (Local Authority Building Control) certified
- Proven certified pedigree to BS and ETAG (European Technical Approval Guidelines) standards
- Fire retardant to BS476-3 Ext.F.AB (no restrictions on usage)
- Complete range of materials specially formulated for roofing applications by the leading glass reinforced polyester roofing materials manufacturer
- Duraflex roofing resins and topcoats designed for roofing applications to promote enhanced bonding characteristics and superior flexibility
- Comprehensive technical support and a range of training options available from the manufacturer
- No seams, joints or welds
- Cold applied- free from the risks associated with hot works
- Extreme UV resistance
- Good environmental profile
- Will withstand foot traffic as standard
- Can be specified for walkways or balconies
- Supplied as standard in pre-pigmented Graphite Grey (BS 00 A 13)
- Any BS4800 colour available to special order: Please enquire for further details
Note: The manufacturers recommend that training is undertaken before using the Cure It system & is required for the product to comply with LABC registered detail certification.
The Cure it one day training course is available from their dedicated training facilities in Wigan and Croydon.
The course provides the basic training required to start using the Cure It system and features including:
- Theory and practical sessions, including hands-on training under the supervision of the UK’s leading experts on GRP roofing
- Small group sessions for individual feedback
- Handling, storage and health and safety information
- Guidance for specific projects
For details of training course dates & availability, please contact the manufacturers on 01942 518150 or enquire by email