Cure It GRP Roofing C100 100mm Simulated Lead Flashing 3mtr
(£12.00 Incl. VAT)
- Buy 5 for £9.45
(£11.34 ) each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for £8.95
(£10.74 ) each and save 10%
Cure It GRP C100 Fibreglass Roofing Simulated Lead Flashing 100mm - 3 mtr
The C100 Simulated Lead Flashing has a dark grey, non adhesive finish to simulate the appearance of lead. Can be used to replace traditional lead flashing.
The Cure It Fibreglass GRP roofing system is a complete range of GRP materials designed for roofing applications.
The system is a wet-laid laminate (consisting of Reinforcement Mat saturated with Roofing Resin) applied over a securely fitted OSB3 18mm T&G deck. The perimeter of the roof and any changes in pitch are resolved with a range of GRP Edge Trims. The roof is finished with a hard wearing Roofing Topcoat.
Cure It Features
- 20 year materials guarantee
- 20 year workmanship guarantee (this is provided by trained installers as a counterpart to the materials guarantee)
- CE conformity marking LABC (Local Authority Building Control) certified (for installers that have attended the Cure It training course)
- Proven certified pedigree to BS and ETAG (European Technical Approval Guidelines) standards Complete range of materials specially formulated for roofing applications with Duraflex technology by the UK’s leading GRP roofing materials manufacturer.
- Comprehensive specification support
The Cure It Roofing System can be used for almost any roofing application including:
- flat roofs
- industrial applications
- pitched roofs
- green roofs
- complex gulleys/gutters
About the Cure It range:
Cure It is the UK’s leading GRP flat roofing system with a proven pedigree as a high specification roofing system through a comprehensive range of test accreditations to BS and to ETAG (European Technical Approval Guidelines) standards and real-world long term specifications.
The Cure it glass reinforced polyester roofing system is manufactured by G & B (North West) Ltd. and produced under an ISO 9001 certified quality management system. This is an independently audited system which ensures all materials and related services are of a consistently high standard and demonstrate commitment to quality and customer focus.
The Cure It GRP Roofing System is certified with LABC (Local Authority Building Control) Registered Detail and carries CE marking.
20 year materials guarantee:
Cure It is a hard wearing, structural waterproofing system which cannot be cut with a knife, won’t deteriorate under UV light or extreme heat and will tolerate foot traffic.
The long life span of Cure It outperforms virtually every other roofing system - The system comes complete with a 20 year guarantee on the materials from the manufacturer and a guarantee from the installer that the roof will remain leak free for at least 20 years.
The Cure It range is a true 4 Season system and is adapted for seasonal variation in temperature to allow installation year round including at temperatures down to 0°C.
- Length: 3 mtr
- Vertical Cover: 100mm
- Wall Penetration: 35mm
- Flat roof edge detail to prevent water run off
- Replaces traditional lead flashing
- Dark grey, non-adhesive finish to simulate the appearance of lead
- Complete range of materials specially formulated for roofing applications by the leading glass reinforced polyester roofing materials manufacturer
- Duraflex roofing resins and topcoats designed for roofing applications to promote enhanced bonding characteristics and superior flexibility
- Comprehensive technical support and a range of training options available from the manufacturer
- No seams, joints or welds
- Cold applied- free from the risks associated with hot works
- Extreme UV resistance
- Good environmental profile
- Will withstand foot traffic as standard
- Can be specified for walkways or balconies
- Supplied as standard in pre-pigmented Graphite Grey (BS 00 A 13)
- Any BS4800 colour available to special order: Please enquire for further details
- The C trim is usually fitted into a bed joint of the brickwork or a 35/50mm (depending on the trim type) deep chase cut out with an angle grinder fitted with a mortar chase disc.
- Apply polyurethane adhesive to the back of the C trim every 300mm.
- Fit the trim into the slot and press firmly back to the wall to overlap the D trim.
- Apply a clear silicone sealant along the length of the trim into the slot to seal the trim in.
- A smooth finish can be obtained by wiping the sealant with a moistened finger.
- Do not topcoat
Note: The manufacturers recommend that training is undertaken before using the Cure It system & is required for the product to comply with LABC registered detail certification.
The Cure it one day training course is available from their dedicated training facilities in Wigan and Croydon.
The course provides the basic training required to start using the Cure It system and features including:
- Theory and practical sessions, including hands-on training under the supervision of the UK’s leading experts on GRP roofing
- Small group sessions for individual feedback
- Handling, storage and health and safety information
- Guidance for specific projects
For details of training course dates & availability, please contact the manufacturers on 01942 518150 or enquire by email