- Product Description
- Easy to apply
- Very high initial tack
- High adhesion strength
- Provides extra reinforcement
- Highly resistant to temperature changes over a wide range
- Adheres to a very wide range of surfaces, including low energy substrates (e.g. PE, PP and non-woven materials)
Cromar Vent 3 60mm x 25mtr Double Sided Acrylic Joint Tape For Breathable Membranes
Cromar Vent 3 60mm x 25mtr Double Sided Acrylic Joint Tape is a modified acrylic, high strength adhesive double-sided tape used to create air-tight laps between successive layers of underlay / vapour barrier membranes.
- Material: Modified acrylic adhesive double-sided tape
- Adhesive weight: 155 g/m2
- Total thickness 0,15 mm
- Temperature resistance from -40 degrees c to +80 degrees c
- Adhesive strength: min 24 N/25mm
- 60mm wide x 25mtr roll
- Store in unopened, original packaging between +5 degrees c and +30 degrees c in cool, dry conditions
Directions for use:
- Ensure surfaces are clean, dry and free from dust.
- Place underlay in correct position.
- Apply Cromar Vent 3 Double Sided Joint Tape 60mm x 25mtr tape to the lower lap.
- Place next lap in the required position and peel protective layer from tape.
- Join overlaps of underlay.
- Press join firmly to ensure good seal.