- Product Description
- Traditional design
- Suitable for low pitch applications down to 17.5 degrees (Smooth pitches) / 30 degrees (Granulated finishes)
Sandtoft Double Roman Concrete Interlocking Roof Tiles
The Sandtoft Double Roman is an interlocking Concrete Roof tile which can be laid at a roof pitch as low as 17.5 degrees and is one of the most economical forms of roof tiling available today.
With its small roll, the traditional Roman is a design that originated from the clay "Double Roman" in the South West of England and manufactured up to the 1950's.
The concrete Double Roman is now sold nationwide. The more accentuated "Roman" look, symptomatic of Mediterranean use is modelled on traditional "under and over" tiles common in Southern Europe.
- Length: 420mm
- Width: 334mm
- Weight per tile: 4.5 kg
- Tiles per m/2: 9.7 tiles per m/2
- Minimum roof pitch: 17.5 degrees at 100mm headlap / 22.5 degrees at 75mm headlap (smooth finish) / 30 degrees at 75mm headlap (granulated finish)
- Batten Spacing: 345mm (Maximum) / 300mm (Minimum)
- Material: Concrete
- Tiles per m2: 10.4 tiles per m2 (100mm headlap) / 9.7 tiles per m2 (75mm headlap)