- Product Description
- Fully wind tunnel tested
- Suitable for high and low level ventilation
- Prevents entry of birds and large insects
- Complies fully with relevant Building Regulations and British Standards
- Suitable for all roof pitches of 20 degrees & above (Please note that the actual tiles can be installed in pitches as low as 17.5 degrees however these vent tiles CAN NOT be used at such low pitches)
- Manufactured from high impact p.v.c.u, making them very tough and able to withstand extreme temperatures
Klober Roof Vent Tile for Redland Mk2 Stonewold Roof Tiles Grey
Provides ventilation in your roof without the need for breathable membrane, or as extra ventilation simply replaces one existing tile!
Please note that these vent tiles are specially designed to fit the Redland Mk2 Stonewold ONLY.
They can be used for roof space ventilation at high or low levels, or for soil ventilation and mechanical extraction when used with a soil & mechanical adaptor (sold separately).
The vent caps have been designed to reflect the base tile profile, giving an unobtrusive appearance in the roof line.
- Designed to produce 15.000m square metres air flow
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Injection moulded high quality pvc
- Lay the roof tiles in the normal manner and determine the location of the vent tile, which must be inline with the tile below
- Mark a 120 x 180mm wide rectangle on the underlay directly below the tile batten where the vent is to be fixed. Carry out star cut within the rectangle and fold the four tabs back and secure the top tab to the tiling batten
- Place and fix vent tile in position, ensuring the back of the spigot passes through the underlay, making sure the fixing lug on the underside of the vent tile is located under the left hand interlock of the roof tile. Then proceed with the tiling in the normal manner.