- Product Description
- Fully wind tunnel tested
- Suitable for high and low level ventilation
- Prevents entry of birds and large insects
- Complies fully with relevant Building Regulations and British Standards
- Suitable for all roof pitches of 20 degrees & above (Please note that the actual tiles can be installed in lower pitches, however these vent tiles CAN NOT be used at such low pitches)
- Manufactured from high impact p.v.c.u, making them very tough and able to withstand extreme temperatures
Klober Roof Tile Vent for Redland Delta Roof Tiles Brown
Provides ventilation in your roof without the need for breathable membrane, or as extra ventilation simply replaces one existing tile.
Please note that these vent tiles are specially designed to fit the discontinued Redland Delta roof tile ONLY.
They can be used for roof space ventilation at high or low levels only.
The vent caps have been designed to reflect the base tile profile, giving an unobtrusive appearance in the roof line.
- Designed to produce 15.000m square metres air flow
- Colour: Brown
- Lay the roof tiles in the normal manner and determine the location of the vent tile, which must be inline with the tile below
- Mark a 120 x 180mm wide rectangle on the underlay directly below the tile batten where the vent is to be fixed. Carry out a star cut within the rectangle and fold the four tabs back and secure the top tab to the tiling batten
- Place and fix the vent tile in position, then proceed with the tiling in the normal manner.