- Product Description
- Inline and discreet low profile design
- 4mm louvred flyscreen grille
- Integral sidelock clip to ensure secure fit
- Profiles suit top all top tile manufacturers
- Fully independently wind tunnel tested
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space
- Adaptor available for mechanical extraction
- Suitable for use down to a 20 degree roof pitch
Manthorpe GTV TE Thin Leading Edge Roof Tile Vent
The Manthorpe Thin Edge in-line tile ventilator is designed to provide simple solution to the problems of roofspace ventilation and mechanical extraction through a roof covered in thin leading edge tiles, such as the Sandtoft TLE roof tile range.
The Manthorpe Thin Edge in-line tile ventilator is designed to provide a quick and simple solution to the problems of roofspace ventilation and mechanical extraction / soil stack termination through a roof covered with thin leading edge, large format concrete tiles.
The vent is designed to replace a single tile and maintain an unbroken appearance to the roofline whether used at high or low level.
The tortured path through the 4mm louvred grille and internal weathering geometry is designed to maintain a 10,000 mm/2 of airflow whilst channelling any water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering.
- Weight: 1.08kg
- Materials Top: PVC / Base: Polypropylene
- Manufacturing: Injection Moulded
- Dimensions: 330mm x 418mm
- Minimum roof Pitch: 20 degrees
- Maximum Headlap: 100 mm
- 10,000 mm2 per unit
- Ventilator Spacings to Achieve Required Vent Area: 5,000m square metres at 2.0m centres
- 10,000m square metres at 1.0m centres
- 25,000m square metres at 0.4m centres
- Certifications: BRE Wind Tunnel Test Report No. 267-473
- Regulations & Standards: BS 5250:2011 Control of Condensation in Building/ BS 5534:2014 Code of Practice for Slate & Tiling / BS 490:2004 Concrete tiles & fittings for roof covering
- BRE prEN 15601
- Marley Edgemere, Marley Riven Edgemere, Marley Duo Edgemere
- Redland Richmond 10, Redland Saxon 10, Redland Mock Bond Richmond 10
- Sandtoft TLE, Sandtoft Dual TLE
- Russell Galloway, Russell Moray, Russell Lothian
- Mark out a rectangle 170mm x 240mm wide on the underlay, cut across the diagonals and fold the 4 tabs outward, securing the top with a staple or tack.
- Insert the vent into postion, ensure that the outlet passes through the felt and the uplift tab sits below the adjacent interlock.
- Nail the vent down into postion by perforating the skins over the pre-formed holes.
- Clip the vent in place using the tile manufacturers specified clips for the relevant profile.