Madcowl Anti Downdraught Cowl Strap / Bolt Fixing For Coal, Wood, Gas & Oil Heating Systems
(£46.79 Incl. VAT)
Madcowl Anti Downdraught Cowl
The Madcowl is the most popular compact anti downdraught cowl on the British market. The reasons for this are that its compact and aerodynamic shape allows it to combat downdraught.
Alongside this, the Madcowl features a drainage system designed to divert rainwater away from the pot when in use, whilst the internal stainless steel birdguard prevents birds leaves and vermin entering the chimney.
As with all Madcowls, the quality on offer surpasses that of equivalent inferior models being offered elsewhere.
- No special tools required when fitting
- Compact design which allows it to be fitted side by side where space between chimney pots is restricted
- Manufactured from 1.2mm aluminium and stainless steel
- Supplied complete with stainless steel strap fixing kit
- Integral stainless steel birdguard (recommended removal for use with coal or wood)
- Has a test certificate to BSEN 16475-7:2016
- Has a corrosive resistant powder coat finish, which makes it suitable for use with coal, wood, gas and oil heating systems
- Suitable for pot sizes up to 300mm external diameter
- Highly effective in preventing downdraught
- Withstands flue temperatures up to 200°C
Note: The MAD Cowl is not to be used with smokeless fuel.
Note: The Chimney pictured is NOT included and can be ordered separately if required.