- Product Description
The Brewer UFO Ultimate Flue Outlet when originally introduced in 1995, was the first gas chimney cowl in the UK to pass the vigorous requirements of BS7 15:1993, and its ever increasing market share is testimony to its extensive benefits, advantages and superior antidowndraft qualities over other chimney cowls.
The new U.F.O MKII version incorporates four adjustable upstands that address the need for a greater exhaust area demanded by the use of solid fuels, whilst the compact nature of the U.F.O MKII means it can be used on several pots on the same stack without modification, something some other cowls cannot achieve.
When the UFO MKII is used on a solid fuel system, the gas birdguard must be removed.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CHIMNEY POT IN THE IMAGE IS NOT INCLUDED.
- Fully assembled including factory fitted birdguard ready for use on gas systems
- Simple adjustment of the four upstands makes UFO ready for use on solid fuel
- Designed to fit 150mm to 250mm (6 inch to 10 inch) internal diameter / up to 300mm (12 inch) external diameter flues and pots
- Stainless steel high security strap and leg fixing
- Manufactured from 1.2mm thick high grade aluminium alloy powder coated finish as standard in terracotta
- Tested and certificated to BS715 1993, BSEN18561 2003 and meets requirements of BSEN1443 2003
- Withstands temperatures up to 200C
- Suitable for use on gas systems to BS5871 2005 including Radiant Gas fires, coal and log effect gas fires, vertical flues, gas boilers etc
- Performance tested for use on oil appliances OFTEC
- Better rain and bird protection than many other cowls on the UK market