Koramic 303 Clay Machine Made Roof Tile
Koramic 303 Clay Machine Made Roof Tiles
The Koramic 303 Machine Made Clay Plain Tile range are traditional clay tiles with a sanded finish, available in a choice of three colours
Koramic 303 Clay machine made clay plain tiles are perfect for adding character to both roofs and walls in the form of tiled vertical cladding.
Suitable for both modern and traditional architecture, every roof tile is slightly different with designed variations to give any property using these tiles their own character and unique appearance by giving complete design flexibility.
The Koramic 303 clay tile range offers product diversity and choice utilizing the advantages of clay to deliver a long life expectancy, guaranteeing a lifetime of comfort and protection.
Pallet Quantity + -
- Quantity per pallet: 896
- Supplied in multiples of 14
Technical: + -
- Length: 270mm
- Width: 170 mm
- Minimum Roof Pitch: 35 degrees pitched / 75 degrees vertical
- Material: Clay
- Tiles per m2: 57.4 tiles per m2 (Roof) / 50.7 tiles per m2 (Vertical)
Weight: + -
- Weight per tile: 1.00kg
- Weight per 1000: 1.07 tonnes
- Weight as laid: 63.2 kg per m2 (Roof) / 55.8 kg per m2 (Vertical)
Headlap & spacing: + -
- Headlap: Roof: 65mm / Vertical 38mm
- Batten Spacing: 102.5 mm (Roof) / 116 mm (Vertical)