- Product Description
Koramic 301 Clay Machine Made Roof Tiles
Koramic 301 Clay machine made clay plain tiles are a range of traditional plain roof tiles perfect for adding character to both roofs and walls in the form of tiled vertical cladding.
The Koramic 301 smooth plain clay roof tile range are suitable for both modern and traditional architecture. Every roof tile is slightly different with designed variations to give any property using these tiles their own character and unique appearance by giving complete design flexibility.
The Koramic 301 clay tile range offers product diversity and choice utilizing the advantages of clay to deliver a long life expectancy, guaranteeing a lifetime of comfort and protection.
- Tile Dimensions (mm): 270 x 170 mm
- Minimum Roof Pitch: 35 degrees pitched / 75 degrees vertical
- Material: Clay
- Quantity per pallet: 832
- Tiles per m2: 57.4 tiles per m2 (Roof) / 50.7 tiles per m2 (Vertical)
- Weight per tile: 1.1kg
- Weight per 1000: 1.1 tonnes
- Weight as laid: 63.2 kg per m2 (Roof) / 55.8 kg per m2 (Vertical)
Headlap & spacing:
- Headlap: Roof: 65mm / Vertical 38mm
- Batten Spacing: 102.5 mm (Roof) / 116 mm (Vertical)