Cure It GRP Roofing F300 300mm Flat Sheeting For Roof Junctions 10mtr
Cure It GRP F300 300mm Flat section for use as continuous flashing under slates at a roof junction & can also be used as a gutter lining - 10 mtr
The Cure It Fibreglass GRP roofing system is a complete range of GRP materials designed for roofing applications.
The system is a wet-laid laminate (consisting of Reinforcement Mat saturated with Roofing Resin) applied over a securely fitted OSB3 18mm T&G deck. The perimeter of the roof and any changes in pitch are resolved with a range of GRP Edge Trims. The roof is finished with a hard wearing Roofing Topcoat.
Cure It Features
- 20 year materials guarantee
- 20 year workmanship guarantee (this is provided by trained installers as a counterpart to the materials guarantee)
- CE conformity marking LABC (Local Authority Building Control) certified (for installers that have attended the Cure It training course)
- Proven certified pedigree to BS and ETAG (European Technical Approval Guidelines) standards Complete range of materials specially formulated for roofing applications with Duraflex technology by the UK’s leading GRP roofing materials manufacturer.
- Comprehensive specification support
The Cure It Roofing System can be used for almost any roofing application including:
- flat roofs
- industrial applications
- pitched roofs
- green roofs
- complex gulleys/gutters
About the Cure It range:
Cure It is the UK’s leading GRP flat roofing system with a proven pedigree as a high specification roofing system through a comprehensive range of test accreditations to BS and to ETAG (European Technical Approval Guidelines) standards and real-world long term specifications.
The Cure it glass reinforced polyester roofing system is manufactured by G & B (North West) Ltd. and produced under an ISO 9001 certified quality management system. This is an independently audited system which ensures all materials and related services are of a consistently high standard and demonstrate commitment to quality and customer focus.
The Cure It GRP Roofing System is certified with LABC (Local Authority Building Control) Registered Detail and carries CE marking.
20 year materials guarantee:
Cure It is a hard wearing, structural waterproofing system which cannot be cut with a knife, won’t deteriorate under UV light or extreme heat and will tolerate foot traffic.
The long life span of Cure It outperforms virtually every other roofing system - The system comes complete with a 20 year guarantee on the materials from the manufacturer and a guarantee from the installer that the roof will remain leak free for at least 20 years.
The Cure It range is a true 4 Season system and is adapted for seasonal variation in temperature to allow installation year round including at temperatures down to 0°C.
- Length: 10 mtr
- Girth: 260mm
- Fillet: 135mm & 70mm
- Upstand Height: 120mm
- Asymmetric fillet trim for use against abutting walls
- Provides expansion and perimeter ventilation
Blog Posts (1)
- Complete range of materials specially formulated for roofing applications by the leading glass reinforced polyester roofing materials manufacturer
- Duraflex roofing resins and topcoats designed for roofing applications to promote enhanced bonding characteristics and superior flexibility
- Comprehensive technical support and a range of training options available from the manufacturer
- No seams, joints or welds
- Cold applied- free from the risks associated with hot works
- Extreme UV resistance
- Good environmental profile
- Will withstand foot traffic as standard
- Can be specified for walkways or balconies
- Supplied as standard in pre-pigmented Graphite Grey (BS 00 A 13)
- Any BS4800 colour available to special order: Please enquire for further details
- The F trim is a flat flashing, mainly used at the intersection of a pitched roof and flat roofs often found on dormers.
- The F trim should not be laminated over completely as it will crack.
- It is nailed or stapled to the deck and bent up the roof slope.
- In this situation, the F trim also acts as an expansion facility and must only be fixed to the deck along the bottom edge.
- There are many other applications for F trim including vertical details where laminating would be time consuming, under the feet of air conditioning units to enable re-roofing without disconnecting, and use on some parapet wall details etc.
- The trim should be nailed to the deck around its edges and any joins or nail penetrations should be bandaged over.
- Any unlaminated trim can be topcoated with the rest of the roof.
Note: The manufacturers recommend that training is undertaken before using the Cure It system & is required for the product to comply with LABC registered detail certification.
The Cure it one day training course is available from their dedicated training facilities in Wigan and Croydon.
The course provides the basic training required to start using the Cure It system and features including:
- Theory and practical sessions, including hands-on training under the supervision of the UK’s leading experts on GRP roofing
- Small group sessions for individual feedback
- Handling, storage and health and safety information
- Guidance for specific projects
For details of training course dates & availability, please contact the manufacturers on 01942 518150 or enquire by email