- Product Description
Brewer Aspirotor Chimney Cowl Model 200 Anti Downdraft Cowl Terracotta / Stainless Steel
The Brewer Aspirotor has a long standing record of successful operation in both Europe and the UK in the curing of downdraught problems in both flue and chimney systems.
Whatever the weather, no matter how hard the wind blows, the turbine head maintains efficient draw in the flue requires only wind no power.
In situations where the draw on the system is insufficient, the Aspirotor will assist in generating an efficient draw on the flue.
The Aspirotor has also been widely used to ventilate away the dangers of methane gas on land fill sites.
Note: Chimney and flue systems must be swept before any terminal is fitted to avoid possible problems in the future.
- Suitable for use on all fuel systems, gas, oil, wood, coal
- Finish: Painted Terracotta Red / Stainless steel turbine head
- Cast aluminium base
- Easy fit using four stainless steel hook bolts and wing nuts
- Twin high temperature (up to 200 degrees c) oil filled bearings for a smooth, quiet operation
- Only requires a wind speed of 4mph to start turbine head rotating
- Easy clean facilities, swivel head as standard to allow easy cleaning of system
- Model 150 adjusts to fit 115mm to 180mm internal diameter chimney pots
- Model 200 adjusts to fit 180mm to 235mm internal diameter chimney pots
- Tested and certificated to BS715:1993 and BSEN 18561:2005
- Adjusts to fit 180mm - 235mm internal diameter chimney pots
- Tested and certificated to BS715:1993 and BSEN 18561:2008
Once up on the roof, the Aspirotor is fitted by attaching the cast aluminium base to the pot using four stainless steel hook bolts.
When it comes to cleaning, the Aspirotor has a swivel mechanism allowing the turbine and base to be separated that permits easy access to all areas.