- Product Description
- Double sided tape
- Ideal for creating airtight seals around nail penetrations through underlays / Vapour control layers or adhering underlays / Vapour control layers to both smooth & rough surfaces
- For sealing nail punctures between the roof batten (Particularly with the Permo Extreme RS SK2 membrane)
- Highly durable
Klober Permo Extreme RS SK2 Butylon Sealing Tape 20mm x 25mtr
Klober RS SK2 Butylon Tape is a double sided tape for sealing nail penetrations through underlays as well as sealing underlays, air barriers or vapour control layers to both smooth and rough surfaces.
Note: The use of this product is essential when laying the Klober Permo Extreme RS SK2 below 15 degrees (and below tempertures of 5 degrees c) as the key primary waterproof barrier.
- Adhering underlays & vapour control layers/air barriers to smooth & rough surfaces
- Use below tile battens or counterbattens to seal nail penetrations through the underlay.
- Internal & external use
- Roll Size: 25mtr x 20mm
- Material: Double sided butylon
- Adhesive: Butylon
- Solvent: Solvent Free
- Installation temperature: >+5 degrees C
- Temperature stability: -40 degrees C to + 80 degrees C
- UV stability: 4 months
- Resistance to ageing: Remains permanently elastic & adhesive
- Shelf life: 2 years at 20 degrees C or less