Lead Flexislate For Flat / Pitched Roofs With Rubber Collar
Pitched / Flat Lead 450mm x 450mm Flexislate with rubber outlet to fit pipes up to 100mm diameter.
Creates a weathertight seal around soil and breather pipes exiting through tiled or slate pitched roofs and flat roofs.
- Code 4 lead vulcanised to a neoprene conical upstand
- Provides a weathertight joint for flues and soil stacks that penetrate slate, tile, asphalt, felt or lead coverings
- Life expectancy of 20 years
- Select a Flexislate with an upstand angle suitable for the of the roof: Flat / Pitched.
- The upper surface of the rubber sleeve has a pattern of concentric grooves that should be used as knife guides
- Select a groove diameter that is slightly smaller than the required diameter, to ensure a weathertight fit
- Take care not to cut across the groove
- Use liquid soap to lubricate the neck of the rubber sleeve of the Flexislate prior to fitting
- Always apply a coat of Patination Oil to all exposed lead surfaces as well as the underside of the leading edge
- Take care that the Patination Oil does not come into contact with the rubber sleeve
- Fit over the pipe
- On a pitched roof finish the top edge of the tile with a welt