- Product Description
- Unique bonding capacity
- High U.V. and fungus resistance
- Resistant to seawater, chlorine and most chemicals
- Fast curing
- Cures with no shrinking
- Remains flexible
- Resists vibrations
- Bonds on damp and dry surface
- Manufacturers Part Number: 535006
CT1 Power Grab And Bond Adhesive 290ml Cartridge Black
Power Grab n Bond is a revolutionary product in the field of heavy duty versatile bonding, with a formulation is based on the unique hybrid polymer product CT1, however the density of Power Grab n Bond is far greater allowing phenomenal results in initial grab.
Coupled with the rapid curing, this product will in the majority of applications reduce labour time by at least 50%.
With Power Grab n Bond there is absolutely no need for any additional fixings as it was initially developed for facade bonding! In addition Power Grab n Bond has a capacity to adhere to endless materials such as stone, granite, ytong, marble, concrete, all metals (including alloys), polystyrene and most plastics.
Power Grab n Bonds ability to bond combined materials such as wood to concrete or stainless steel to stone is incredible!
Initially developed for facade applications, conventional methods relied on two component epoxy mix to adhere the marble or granite slab to the block wall.
Depending on the weight of the slab each one would then have to be supported by drilling in ties to support each one.
As with all epoxies they can be temperamental if the correct mix is not achieved. Also full cure can be between 24 and 72 hours. Power Grab and Bond has none of these disadvantages.
- Material: Hybrid Polymer
- Density : 1569kg/m3
- Curing in 24hrs : 2 to 3mm
- Shrinkage : None
- Skinning Time : 1015mins
- EModulus 100% : 1.39 Mpa
- Volume shrinkage after cure : none
- Hardness DIN 53505/Tensile strength : 22Kg / c square metres
- Thermal stability :
- Chemical resistance:
- Good: Water, seawater, aliphatic solvents, oils, greases, Diluted organic acids
- Moderate: Esters,ketones, Aromatics
- Bad: Concentrated acids, chlorinated solvents, High concentrations of chlorine
- Shelf life : 12 months
- Bonding Performa
VideoCT1 Power Grab And Bond Adhesive 290ml Cartridge Black