Clay GC2 Gas Flue Chimney Terminal 185mm Spigot Red / Buff / Blue Black / Glazed
(£62.38 Incl. VAT)
Clay GC2 Gas Flue Chimney Roof Terminal Red / Buff / Blue Black / Glazed with 185mm Spigot suitable for chimneys venting gas fired appliances.
Due to the extremely large number of different types of gas fire available, we would recommend that the appliance manufacturer is contacted, to confirm which type of pot/terminal would be suitable for use with their appliance.
Limited Application Suitability:
- Not suitable for use with Decorative Fuel Effect gas fires and Inset Live Fuel effect gas fires requiring minimum 175mm dia flue or solid fuel open fires and appliances.
- Not suitable for use with solid fuel open fires or appliances.
Available in Red clay, Buff finish, Blue Black finish & Glazed finish
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT NOT ALL SIZES & COLOURS OF THESE PRODUCTS ARE KEPT IN STOCK THEREFORE A LEAD TIME OF APPROXIMATELY 10 - 14 WORKING DAYS MAY APPLY. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE ORDERING TO CONFIRM ***
- Weight: 9.90 kg
- Height: 380mm (approx)
- Diameter: 245mm (approx)
- Spigot External Diameter: 185mm (approx)
- Spigot Internal diameter: 150mm (approx)
- Spigot Height: 100mm (approx)
- Maximum recommended flue size:200mm x 200mm internal square / 225mm internal diameter
- Certification: Tested to BS1289
- Due to the extremely large number of different types of gas fire available, we would recommend that the appliance manufacturer is contacted, to confirm which type of pot/terminal would be suitable for use with their appliance.
- Suitable for chimneys venting gas fired appliances
- Long service life
- Inspect existing chimney for cracks and ensure the inside is clear and free of debris
- Check that the cement benching is sound and the pot is fully secure
- Clean the bore and joint face of the pot Inspect the gas terminal.
- Confirm it is undamaged and ensure all surfaces are clean and free of debris
- Mix the mortar with brick coloured dye and apply a bead of mortar to the top face of the pot
- Carefully insert the spigot of the gas terminal into the pot and lightly press down onto the mortar joint
- Align the gas terminal vertical and trim off excess mortar.
- Ensure the mortar is smooth and tapered out, to allow the rain to run down the outside of the chimney pot