9mm Soffit Board 150mm x 5 Metre 9mm White / Black / Anthracite Grey / Rosewood
9mm Soffit Board 150mm x 5 Metre White / Black / Anthracite Grey / Rosewood
9mm Soffit Board is used as an integral part of a fascia system. Its purpose is to close the gap between brickwork and fascia, providing protection to the roof edge and materials.
Our soffit boards are made from uPVC, making the soffit board strong, weather resistant and durable as well as offering an ashetically pleasing design, qualifying it suitable for most homes.
Its simplistic design makes it easy to fit.
- Length: 5 metre
- Width: 150mm
- Depth: 9mm
- Material: uPVC
- Easy to fit
- 5 metres long
- Made from uPVC
- Protects roof edge
- UV stable
- Modern design
- Ensure breathable membrane and rafters are in good condition by removing 2 rows of tiles, andÂ exsisting fascias and guttering.
- Prepare timber or uPVC trusses on the rafters.
- Make sure the trusses are level, ready for the soffit.
- Place the soffit underneath and use Polypins to nail into trusses.
- Where needed, leave a 10mm gap and use a H Trim (available separately) to connect the soffit boards together.
- Once secured, install the fascia.