UltraTile Polymer Slate Roof Panel
( £26.34 Incl. VAT)
Buy 10 for
( £26.10 ) each and save 1%
Buy 20 for
( £25.74 ) each and save 2%
Buy 30 for
( £25.50 ) each and save 3%
Buy 40 for
( £25.14 ) each and save 5%
UltraTile Polymer Slate Roof Panels
The UltraTile Slate Polymer Slate Roofing System not only replicates the natural look of slate tiles but is easier to install and less expensive than natural roof slates, and can typically be installed without incurring the extra structural cost needed to accomodate conventional slate roofing.
The UltraTile Slate Polymer Slate Roofing System is also designed to out-perform and be more cost-effective than any other synthetic slate tile replica system.
Designed to be laid on a 3B bituminous underlay (available separately) over boards such a 18mm OSB (available separately), this lightweight product can be used down to a very low 12 degree pitch, giving a look that is similar to natural roofing slates - but a fraction of the cost and weight.
Easy to cut with a hacksaw, and easy to lay: panels clip together and are then nailed onto the roof
Laid in conjunction with UltraTile Slate Eaves Starter Strips (available separately) and UltraTile Slate Ridge / Hips (available separately).
Click here to download details of the UltraTile Slate Polymer Roof Slate Manufacturer's Warranty
- Dimensions: 135.3 cm x 57.15 cm / 53.25" x 22.5"
- Fire rating: Class C
- Weight: 2.05kg / slate panel
- Minimum Roof Pitch: 12 degrees
- Manufactured in Canada
- 1m2 coverage requires 2 panels
- 1 panel covers 0.565 m2 when laid
- 8 panels cover 4.52 m2 / 48.7 ft2 when laid
- CE Certified
- Fire Rating: Class C
- Impact Resistance: Class 4
- Up to 50 year guarantee (details upon request)
- Can be used on roof pitches as low as 12 degrees
- Resistant to temperature extremes, warping, cracking, roof expansion and retraction
- Maintenance free
- Authentic slate texture
Detailed fixing instructions: