- Product Description
- Lightweight – as low as 12kg per square metre
- Easy to install with pre-marked nailing guides and spacers
- Easily cut with a fine-toothed saw or sharp utility blade
- Ridges and hips are mechanically fixed
- Choice of 6 colours
- 40-year warranty
- Fully tested to BBA, ETA and CE standards, including fire rating, wind, driven snow & rain, and water absorption
- TapcoSlate Classic ridge and hip caps are not made from recycled plastics but are manufactured from recyclable virgin limestone and polypropylene.
TapcoSlate Classic Roof Slate Ridge & Hip Cap
Suitable for use with the TapcoSlate Classic slate range, these dry-fix ridge and hip caps are suitable for all roofs.
Available in the same six colours as the TapcoSlate Classic slates, and manufactured in the same material as the TapcoSlate Classic slates to beautifully match your roof slate.
Universal fitment for any angle, TapcoSlate Classic ridge and hip caps have a degree of flexibility when fixing and have the same properties as the TapcoSlate Classic slate range.
- Overall Length: 440mm
- Length of Facing Pattern: 210mm
- Length of Overlap: 230mm
- Side Length 160mm
- Universal fitment so height depends on roof pitch, can be laid from almost 0 degrees to 90 degrees
- 5.5 x TapcoSlate Classic Ridge & Hip Caps cover one linear metre in ridge/hip length
- TapcoSlate Classic Ridge & Hip Caps should be heated with a hot-air gun along the ridge before attempting to bend into shape.