- Product Description
- Easily cut with a fine-toothed saw or sharp utility blade
- Ridges and hips are mechanically fixed
- 40-year warranty
- Fully tested to BBA, ETA and CE standards, including fire rating, wind, driven snow & rain, and water absorption
- TapcoSlate Aledora ridge and hip caps are not made from recycled plastics but are manufactured from recyclable virgin limestone and polypropylene
- TapcoSlate Aledora tile moulds are an exact replica of quality natural roofing slates. Stone cleavage and unique edges are replicated exactly under intense pressure during the manufacturing process
TapcoSlate Aledora Roof Slate Ridge & Hip Cap
Suitable for use with the TapcoSlate Aledora slate range, these dry-fix ridge and hip caps are suitable for all roofs.
Available in the same colours as the TapcoSlate Aledora slates, and manufactured in the same material as the TapcoSlate Aledora slates to beautifully match your roof slate.
Universal fitment for any angle, TapcoSlate Aledora ridge and hip caps have a degree of flexibility when fixing and have the same properties as the TapcoSlate Aledora slate range.
- Overall Length: 455mm
- Length of Facing Pattern: 220mm
- Length of Overlap: 235mm
- Side Length 150mm
- Universal fitment so height depends on roof pitch, can be laid from almost 0 degrees to 90 degrees
- Weight: 0.52kg/each
- 5.5 to 6.5 x TapcoSlate Aledora Ridge & Hip Caps cover one linear metre in ridge/hip length (depending on gauge)
- TapcoSlate Aledora Ridge & Hip Caps should be heated with a hot-air gun along the ridge before attempting to bend into shape.
Please note: The TapcoSlate product range is sold as the InSpire Roofing Products line in the USA. Installation techniques differ between the United States & the UK - this video should be viewed as a guide only.