- Product Description
Domiz Prime 500mm x 375mm Preholed Spanish Natural Roof Slate
Domiz Prime Spanish slate is mined, and hand split in the Cabrera mountains in North West Spain and offers consistency and quality at an affordable price point.
Domiz Prime slates have been imported into the UK since 1996, and have a proven record of long lasting aesthetic beauty and rugged performance.
These Spanish slates are blue grey, carry the CE mark, and have been tested in accordance with EN 12326 resulting in an A1, T1 and S1 classification.similar in appearance to West Country and Scottish slates, and carry a 75 year guarantee.
- Size: 500mm x 375mm
- Thickness: 5mm - 6mm (approx)
- Weight per slate: 3kg (approx)
- Preholed: Yes
Headlap & Coverage:
- Minimum Headlap: 95mm at a 25 degree roof pitch / 70mm at a 35 degree roof pitch
- Coverage: 20.8/m2 at 115mm headlap
- Battens required: 50mm x 25mm @ 5 l/mtr/m2