- Product Description
Canteverde Grey Green Preholed Brazilian Natural Slate 500mm x 250mm
SSQ Canteverde is a grey-green roofing slate. The colour is natural with striking shade variations and will not fade, even in the strongest sunlight or harshest environments.
If you are looking for smooth, flat finish and unfading grey-green colour, Canteverde is the perfect choice for your building.
Sourced by SSQ from the finest quarry in Brazil, Canteverde will bring unique character to your roof.
SSQ Canteverde is a mudstone roofing slate, mined exclusively for SSQ in south-east Brazil. Mudstone is a sedimentary rock which has similar characteristics to slate (which is a metamorphic rock) and is frequently used as a roofing slate. Geologically it is approximately 100 million years younger than typical slate rock resulting in the material being brittle. Hook fixing method is recommended.
- Size: 500mm x 250mm
- Thickness: 5mm - 7mm (approx)
- Weight per slate: 2.63kg (approx)
- Preholed: Yes
- Guarantee: 30 year rust free guarantee
- Recommended wastage: Wastage Allowance 10%
Headlap & Coverage:
- Minimum Headlap: 115mm at a 20 degree roof pitch / 90mm at a 25 degree roof pitch / 70mm at a 35 degree roof pitch
- Coverage: 20.8/m2 at 115mm headlap
- Battens required: 50mm x 25mm @ 5 l/mtr/m2
- BS EN12326
- CE marked
- T1, S1, W1