- Product Description
- Heavy duty
- Tried and tested on UK building sites
- Designed by a working builder
Scaffmate Scaffolding Work Bench
For use as a table, work bench or for storage of materials with either two scaffold boards with a 9mm back board or 450mm Youngmans or equivalent rated staging board with a 9mm back board.
- Only to be used on a scaffold to European standard BS EN 12811 with a scaffold tag
- To be used with either two scaffold boards with a 9mm back board or 450mm Youngmans / equivalent rated staging board with a 9mm back board
- Do not exceed rated load
- Not to be used as a seat, a step or for a person to hang off
- Not to be placed on the outside of the scaffolding handrail
- 2 x Scaffmate Brackets
- 1 x Scaffmate folding back board
- Place Scaffmate over the scaffolding handrail at a maximum of 1.5m apart
- Push back the locking clips & remove the split pin
- Pull up the support arm
- Line up the diagonal brace and replace the split pin
- If using two scaffold boards then first place the 9mm back board against the two upright supports followed by the two scaffold boards.
- Ensure that the scaffold boards sit inside the upstand on the front of the support arm.
- For the 450mm Staging board repeat the above process
- Remove either the two scaffold boards or staging board
- Remove the back board
- Remove the split pin and push the support arm down making sure that the brace arm goes inside the support leg.
- Always keep fingers clear when pushing the support arm down
- Replace the split pin making sure it goes through the support arm and brace
- Pull back both locking clips into the upright position
- Remove ScaffMate from the scaffolding handrail