- Product Description
- Thinnest leading edge on the market
- Large format size means you only need 9.5 tiles per m2
- Quick to install
Sandtoft Dual Thin Leading Edge TLE Concrete Interlocking Roof Tile
The Sandtoft Dual TLE large format interlocking concrete roof tile has a thin leading edge that adds a new visual aesthetic to the lightweight concrete tile, as it features a mock-bond, which suggests that each tile is actually two.
These lightweight, economical interlocking concrete roof tiles are suitable for installation at roof pitches as low as 17.5 degrees.
- Length: 420mm
- Width: 334mm
- Weight per tile: 4.7 kg
- Tiles per m/2: 9.5 tiles per m/2
- Minimum roof pitch: 17.5 degrees (at 100mm headlap) / 22.5 degrees (at 75mm headlap)
- Pallet: 240 tiles / 1.128t
- Batten Spacing: 345mm (Maximum) / 300mm (Minimum)
- Material: Concrete