- Product Description
- Quick and easy to lay
- Available in a choice of five colours
- Performs at roof pitches down to 17.5 degrees
- Popular contemporary design
Sandtoft Dual Traditional Calderdale Flat Profile Concrete Roof Tiles
The Sandtoft Calderdale flat profile concrete roof tile gives the contemporary appearance of two smaller format slate roof tiles, and offers all the benefits of modern interlocking design, at an affordable price.
- Quantity per pallet: 204
- Supplied in bands of 8
- Weight as laid: 55.1 kg per m/2 (100m headlap) / 51.5 kg per m/2 (75mm headlap)
- Weight per 1000: 5.2 tonnes
- Weight per tile: 5.2 kg
Minimum Roof Pitch
- Minimum Pitch & Headlap: 17.5 degrees at 100 mm headlap / 22.5 degrees at 75 mm headlap
- Covering capacity at maximum gauge: 10.6 tiles per m/2 (100mm headlap) / 9.9 tiles per m/2 (75mm headlap) /
- Batten Spacing: 345 mm (maximum) / 300mm (minimum)
- Size of tile: 420 mm x 334 mm
- Headlap: 75 mm (minimum) / 120 mm (maximum)
- Material: Concrete
- The tile is engineered to give the appearance of two smaller format slate roof tiles.
- The Dual Calderdale roof tile should be laid quarter bond.
- The correct pattern is obtained by starting / finishing at the roof verges using half and three-quarter width tiles, cut-on-site.