- Product Description
- Traditional design
- Suitable for applications down to 30 degrees
Sandtoft Double Roman Concrete Interlocking Roof Tiles Antique Brown
The Sandtoft Double Roman is an interlocking Concrete Roof tile which can be laid at a roof pitch as low as 30 degrees and is one of the most economical forms of roof tiling available today.
With its small roll, the traditional Roman is a design that originated from the clay "Double Roman" in the South West of England and manufactured up to the 1950's.
The concrete Double Roman is now sold nationwide. The more accentuated "Roman" look, symptomatic of Mediterranean use is modelled on traditional "under and over" tiles common in Southern Europe.
- Length: 420mm
- Width: 334mm
- Weight per tile: 4.5 kg
- Tiles per m/2: 9.7 tiles per m/2
- Minimum roof pitch: 30 degrees at 75mm headlap (granulated finish)
- Batten Spacing: 345mm (Maximum) / 300mm (Minimum)
- Material: Concrete
- Tiles per m2: 10.4 tiles per m2 (100mm headlap) / 9.7 tiles per m2 (75mm headlap)