- Product Description
- Quick and easy to lay
- Can be used at a low minimum pitch of only 16.5 degrees when laid with a 100mm head lap
- The overall size of tile remains the same as the old Calderdale at 420mm x 334mm
- Due to a narrower interlock the average cover width has increased from 294mm to 307mm
- Improved covering capacity: at 75mm headlap = 5% / 100mm headlap = 2.4%
- The Calderdale Edge is slightly thinner at 28mm compared to the old Calderdale at 32mm
- Tile weight has decreased from 5.15 kg to 4.95 kg
- Single nail hole for quick fixing and a more defined nib, allowing for both easier hanging and stacking.
Sandtoft Calderdale Edge Flat Profile Concrete Roof Tiles
The new Sandtoft Calderdale Edge is the modern, re-engineered successor to traditional metric roof tiles such as the Sandtoft Calderdale.
Using less material than its predessor (5kg lighter over an m2), it is both bigger and stronger with a thinner interlocking design that improves performance with a modern large format aesthetic.
Please note that Calderdale Edge is not compatible with the original Calderdale Traditional tile.
Click here for the SANDTOFT CALDERDALE EDGE PRODUCT INFORMATION PAGE
- Quantity per pallet: 204
- Weight as laid: 50.5 kg per m/2 (100m headlap) / 46.5 kg per m/2 (75mm headlap)
- Weight per 1000: 5.098 tonnes
- Weight per tile: 4.95 kg
Minimum Roof Pitch
- Minimum Pitch & Headlap: 16.5 degrees at 100 mm headlap / 22.5 degrees at 75 mm headlap
- Covering capacity at maximum gauge: 10.2 tiles per m/2 (100mm headlap) / 9.4 tiles per m/2 (75mm headlap)
- Batten Spacing: 345 mm (maximum) / 300mm (minimum)
- Size of tile: 420 mm x 334 mm
- Headlap: 75 mm (minimum) / 120 mm (maximum)
- Material: Concrete