- Product Description
- Fitted heavy duty safety brackets and chains / heavy duty wire allowing you the flexibility to alter the length in a run of chutes whilst still locked in position securely
- Easy to erect
- High resistance to abrasion
- Will withstand extreme temperatures
- Will erect with, or without, scaffolding
- Compatible to fit most European chutes
- Slight tapering on the chutes ensures a comfortable fit into each other, keeping dust to a minimum
- Manufacturers Part No: BP115
Side Entry hopper sections fit into your rubbish chute system allowing workers to dispose of rubbish down the chute at different level of the scaffolding.
Rubbish Chutes (also known as rubble chutes, rubbish disposal chutes, construction chutes & high level building waste chutes) make the ideal system for transporting debris from various levels of a structure to ground level.
Produced from high quality polyethylene and manufactured to the highest specifications, these rubbish chutes are designed to resist abrasions, withstand heavy impacts and maintain rigidity in both warm and cold conditions.
To prevent splitting, all these chutes are seamless and are moulded as one piece, with a large internal rim giveing strength and rigidity.
All chutes are maufactured to the highest quality for complete safety in accordance with ISO9001 using only prime plastic and high quality steel for the brackets and chain.
- Width (Across widest point at the top): 650mm
- Height: 1100mm
- Diameter (at base): 400mm