Rockwool RWA45 Acoustic / Thermal Insulation Slabs 1200mm x 600mm x 30mm 8.64m2
( £39.54 Incl. VAT)
Rockwool RWA45 Acoustic / Thermal Insulation Slabs 1200mm x 600mm x 30mm 8.64m2 Per Pack)
The Rockwool RWA45 range has been developed for thermal, acoustic and fire performance in a range of construction types such as acoustic and thermal insulation of partition walls, ceilings, floors and roofs. The multi-use solution is well suited for easy application throughout constructions.
Rockwool RWA45 is a robust insulation solution for a range of general building projects as well as specialist specifications such as commercial, leisure, industrial etc.
Rockwool RWA45 slabs are high quality resin bonded slabs that can be used for thermal and acoustic insulation in general building applications. The slabs are available in a range of thicknesses and densities to suit most requirements and are CE marked to EN 13162.
The Rockwool RWA45 range is rated Euroclass A1 non-combustible, providing the highest level of fire performance.
Using Rockwool RWA45 in ceilings, walls and floors can help to compartmentalise rooms, reducing fire spread and damage. RWA45 insulation slabs achieve Lambda 0.035 W/mK and are available in various thicknesses with a density of 45 kg/m3.
- Length: 1200mm
- Width: 600mm
- Thickness: 30mm
- Pack quantity: 4x slabs
- Pack coverage: 30mm = 8.64m2
- Thermal conductivity: 0.035 W/mK
- Reaction to fire: A1 classification to BS EN 13501-1
- Compliance: BS EN 13162, ISO 14001
- Water repellent: Yes
- Water vapour resistance: Negligable
- Excellent thermal, acoustic and fire performance
- Easy to handle and install
- Rated Euroclass A1 non-combustible - the highest level of fire resistance
- Durable insulation solution which will maintain high performance over the lifetime of the building
- Water repellent qualities of this insulation prevents moisture build up, damp and rot