- Product Description
- Quickly & easily laid
- Suitable for roof pitches as low as 17.5 degrees
- Popular contemporary design
Redland Stonewold II Concrete Interlocking Roof Tiles Colour 30 Grey
The Redland Stonewold Mark 2 Concrete Interlocking Roof Tile is the original flat-profile concrete slate with interlocking edges that makes your roofing project easy to build even at pitches as low as 17.5 degrees, and provides a cost-effective slated roof effect.
- Tiles per Pallet: 132
- Tiles per Pack: 32
- Laid Weight: 50 kg/m2 at 355 mm gauge
- Weight per 1000 Tiles: 6.34 tonnes (approx)
- Weight per Pallet: 0.85 tonnes (approx)
Minimum Roof Pitch & Headlap
- Minimum Pitch & Headlap: 17.5 degrees at 75mm headlap
- Max Pitch: 44 degrees subject to fixing spec
- Max Headlap: 125 mm
- Hanging Length: 379 mm (approx)
- Linear Cover of 1 Tile: 343 mm
- Covering Capacity (net): 8.2 tiles/m2 at 355mm gauge
- Battens Required: 2.82 linear m/m2 at 355 mm gauge
- Batten Size: 38 mm x 25 mm: rafter centres up to 450 mm / 50 mm x 25mm: rafter centres up to 600 mm
- Tile Size: 430 mm x 380 mm
- Tile Thickness: 28 mm
- Minimum Gauge: 305 mm
- Maximum Gauge: 355 mm
- Redland Stonewold II Roof Tiiles must be laid broken bonded, normally from right to left.
- At right-hand verges use Standard Slates and Right-hand Half Slates in alternate courses.
- At left-hand verges use Standard Slates with interlocks removed, and Left-hand Half Slates in alternate courses.
- At side abutments, allow for cover flashing and secret gutter.
- The minimum pitch is based on a maximum rafter length of 10 metres.