Redland Spirtech 400 2S Vapour Permeable Underlay 230gsm 50mtr x 1.5mtr
(£233.94 Incl. VAT)
Redland Spirtech 400 2S 230gsm Vapour Permeable Underlay 50mtr x 1.5mtr
Redland Spirtech 400 2S is a superior quality, heavy duty, vapour permeable underlay, with an integrated grid and has been introduced as a new high performance specification product for renovation, specification and new build applications.
Spirtech 400 2S provides a windtight, sealed roof system for warm and hybrid roofs, improving energy efficiency, as well as for traditional cold roofs, and can be used without eaves ventilation when used in conjunction with a well sealed ceiling and ridge or other high level ventilation.
This product is ideal for both warm and hybrid roof systems where wind penetration can affect the performance of the roof insulation at rafter level, as well as traditional cold roofs where the underlay needs to effectively withstand the wind uplift forces acting upon it to ensure it reduces wind loading of the roof tiles.
Redland Spirtech 400 2S is a strong, durable heavy-duty underlay system with grid reinforcement. Offering superior abrasion and tear resistance, Spirtech 400 2S has a unique 2-strip gluing system for horizontal laps makes joints easy to bond and eliminates need for battens over the horizontal laps. The glue strips are suitable for both high and low outside temperatures.
- Length: 50 mtr
- Width: 1.5 mtr
- Roll Size: 75 m2
- Weight: 230 gsm
- Material: 4 layer Spunbond Polypropylene fleece, Polypropylene grid, Polypropylene vapour transmission layer
- Best in class water-tightness after abrasion and mechanical stress
- Certification Covered by the 15 year Redland SpecMaster guarantee system
- Suitable for use in all zones throughout the country under BS 5534:2014
- Awarded British Board of Agrément Certification, certificate number 05/4283
- Not adversely affected by any of the standard construction materials used in the roof or by any of the commonly used timber preservatives