- Product Description
Pedrina Prime 500mm x 250mm Preholed Spanish Natural Roof Slate
The Pedrina Prime Spanish slate is supplied exclusively to About Roofing Supplies, from a single source mine in North West Spain enabling us to supply a slate that offers consistency and quality at an affordable price point.
The Pedrina slate carries the CE mark, and has been tested in accordance with EN 12326 resulting in an A1, T1 and S1 classification.
These Spanish slates are blue grey, similar in appearance to West Country and Scottish slates, and carry a 75 year guarantee.
- Size: 500mm x 250mm
- Thickness: 5mm - 6mm (approx)
- Weight per slate: 2.1kg (approx)
- Preholed: Yes
Headlap & Coverage:
- Minimum Headlap: 115mm at a 20 degree roof pitch / 95mm at a 25 degree roof pitch / 70mm at a 35 degree roof pitch
- Coverage: 20.8/m2 at 115mm headlap
- Battens required: 50mm x 25mm @ 5 l/mtr/m2