- Product Description
- Can be used on roof pitches as low as 12.5 degrees
- Resistant to temperature extremes, warping, cracking, roof expansion and retraction
- Maintenance free
- Authentic slate texture
Novi Slate Polymer Slate Panels
The NoviSlate Roofing System not only replicates the natural look of slate tiles but is easier to install and less expensive than natural roof slates, and can typically be installed without incurring the extra structural cost needed to accomodate conventional slate roofing.
The NoviSlate Roofing System is also designed to out-perform and be more cost-effective than any other synthetic slate tile replica system.
Designed to be laid on a 3B bituminous underlay (available separately) over boards such a 18mm OSB (available separately), this lightweight product can be used down to a very low 12.5 degree pitch, giving a look that is similar to natural roofing slates - but a fraction of the cost and weight.
Easy to cut with a hacksaw, and easy to lay: panels clip together and are then nailed onto the roof
Laid in conjunction with Novi Slate Eaves Starter Strips (available separately), Novi Slate Verge Trims (Available separately) and Novi Slate Ridge / Hips (available separately)
- Dimensions: 135.3 cm x 57.15 cm / 53.25" x 22.5"
- Fire rating: Class C
- Weight: 2.05kg / slate panel
- Minimum Roof Pitch: 12.5 degrees
- Manufactured in Canada
- 1m2 coverage requires 2 panels
- 1 panel covers 0.565 m2 when laid
- 8 panels cover 4.52 m2 / 48.7 ft2 when laid
- CE Certified
- Fire Rating: Class C
- Impact Resistance: Class 4